Our firefighters have the opportunity to work seasonally, contract, or full-time. For select candidates, Crowhurst Wildfire and CFMG are able to offer work year-round, both in firefighting and forestry engineering. This is an opportunity that few other wildland firefighting companies can provide. Please indicate your candidature, qualifications, and level of interest in your cover letter.
Crowhurst Wildfire seeks to uphold an elite level of fire experience, expertise, and training with our crews. We will select only the best candidates and offer an incredible work experience opportunity, allowing our firefighters to work in some of the most beautiful places in our country.
• S100 (S100a must be current)
- Both S100a and S185 can be done online - Email for details.
• One-year + Wildfire Experience
• S212, S230, S235, S241, ICS100 and up
• Faller (BC/ENFORM)
• Danger Tree Assessor (DTA)
• OFA I, II, III
• Chainsaw/Power Saw Operator
• Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG)
• Restricted Radio Operator
Please submit a detailed cover letter and resume.
Outline your wildfire experience and all relevant certification.