FIRE HAZARD ASSESSMENT & ABATEMENT
Crowhurst Wildfire has the resources for risk management and prevention planning. We have teams prepared to help make your operation, property, or residence meet BC Standards under The Wildfire Act and be FireSmart ready.
Fire Hazard Assessment is the investigation of the potential fire behaviour based on the physical fuel characteristics - taking into account the risk of ignition and rate of spread. The process of Fire Hazard Abatement is targeting the risks and reducing potential fire behaviour.
- Property Hazard Assessments & Abatement
- Prevention, Response, Evacuation & Recovery Planning
- Sprinkler System Rentals, Set-up & Training
- Site Inspections
- Prescribed Burning
- Falling, Brush Clearing & Removal (certified fallers)
- Danger Tree Assessment & Removal
- Fire & Safety Equipment Rentals
In British Columbia, under The Wildfire Act (Wildfire Legislation & Regulations), fire hazard assessments are required by law for those carrying out industrial activities.
*Burn Permits must be acquired by the individual.
Courtesy of BC FireSmart Homeowners Manual